Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.330410, -3.609628.
Grantown-on-Spey is a small town in Scotland, UK, established at the end of the 18th century near the river Spey. It is situated in the northernmost part of the country, about 20 miles southeast of Iverness city. The town is a home for a bit more than 2,000 people, and it is a tourist destination famous for its historic churches and numerous pubs.
Where is Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK on Map?
Road map of Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK
Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK is 57.330410, and the longitude is -3.609628. Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 19' 49.4760'' N and 3° 36' 34.6608'' W.
|DMS Lat||57° 19' 49.4760'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 36' 34.6608'' W|
Coordinates of Grantown-on-Spey, Scotland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)