Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.711163, -2.441181.
Dorchester is a large town with the population close to 20,000 people, located in Dorset county in southern UK. It is a very beautiful historic settlement, which was developing as a market town in the middle ages. Till modern times the buildings of Corn Exchange, House of Merchants and other commerce related organizations are preserved, telling us the history of the town. Dorchester is also a cultural center, with interesting historic literature and music, a great deal of museums and old cathedrals like St.Michael's Church, etc.
Map of Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Dorchester, Dorset, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Dorchester, Dorset, UK is 50.711163, and the longitude is -2.441181. Dorchester, Dorset, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 42' 40.1868'' N and 2° 26' 28.2516'' W.
Dorchester, Dorset, UK elevation is 73 meters height, that is equal to 240 feet.
Dorchester, Dorset, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 42' 40.1868'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 26' 28.2516'' W|
|Elevation (m)||73 m|
|Elevation (f)||240 feet|
Coordinates of Dorchester, Dorset, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)