Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.659698, -103.349609.
Guadalajara is the most populated and the capital city of Jalisco state, central Mexico. With the population exceeding 1.5 million people, the city is the 10th most populous and largest city in Latin America. It is a key cultural and tourist center of the region, with plenty of monuments and cultural attractions like the Goddess Minerva statue, the Hospicio Church, Templo Expiatorio del Santísimo Sacramento, Guadalajara Cathedral, etc. It is also a center of education, with a few largest universities of the country.
Map of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico is 20.659698, and the longitude is -103.349609. Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 39' 34.9128'' N and 103° 20' 58.5924'' W.
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 39' 34.9128'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 20' 58.5924'' W|
Coordinates of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)