Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.992119, -1.541812.
Harrogate is a famous resort town in North Yorkshire, located to the north of Leeds. It is primarily famous as a spa-town with plenty of thermal hotels and baths. There are also great tourist attractions like the Yorkshire Dales national park, RHS Harlow Carr gardens and so on, which are visited by a great number of travelers and guests from around the world.
Map of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK is 53.992119, and the longitude is -1.541812. Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 59' 31.6284'' N and 1° 32' 30.5232'' W.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK elevation is 122 meters height, that is equal to 400 feet.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 59' 31.6284'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 32' 30.5232'' W|
|Elevation (m)||122 m|
|Elevation (f)||400 feet|
Coordinates of Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)