Hull, the United Kingdom
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.747372, -0.338653.
Hull, known also as Kingston upon Hull, is a city in the UK, situated at the mouth of the Humber river. The population of the city is 260,000 people. It is an ancient and very beautiful city located on the River Humber. It is famous with its ancient architecture, numerous museums, historic squares, theaters, galleries, cafes, gardens, including the famous Queen's gardens, as well as the city's rugby and other sports facilities.
Map of Hull, the United Kingdom
Hull, the United Kingdom Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hull, the United Kingdom is 53.747372, and the longitude is -0.338653. Hull, the United Kingdom is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 44' 50.5392'' N and 0° 20' 19.1508'' W.
Hull, the United Kingdom elevation is 5 meters height, that is equal to 16 feet.
Hull, the United Kingdom Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 44' 50.5392'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 20' 19.1508'' W|
|Elevation (m)||5 m|
|Elevation (f)||16 feet|
Coordinates of Hull, the United Kingdom is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)