Sunderland, North East, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.906101, -1.381130.
Sunderland is a city situated in the region of North East, the UK, just a few miles away from the shores of the North Sea. It is one of the far away neighborhoods of Newcastle and a community of about 175,000 people. The first settlement was established there as early as in the 7th century AD, when the first few families of farmers and fishermen began living on the banks of the River Wear. During the Middle Ages the town developed as a small center of commerce and trade, and later on it became a center of manufacturing. Today's Sunderland is a center of education, business, transport, and culture. Historic cultural life of the city is connected with the names of Lewis Carroll, Dave Stewart, Ruth Boyle, David Parfitt, and other names.
Where is Sunderland, North East, the UK on Map?
Road map of Sunderland, North East, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sunderland, North East, the UK
Sunderland, North East, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sunderland, North East, the UK is 54.906101, and the longitude is -1.381130. Sunderland, North East, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 54' 21.9636'' N and 1° 22' 52.0680'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 54' 21.9636'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 52.0680'' W|
Coordinates of Sunderland, North East, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)