Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.767750, -0.335827.
Hull, also known as Kingston upon Hull, is a historic port city founded in the 12th century. It is located in the East Riding of Yorkshire, eastern UK, at the mouth of the Humber River, 63 km east of Leeds and 37 km southeast of York. It is a very beautiful city with its ancient architecture, museums, old squares, theaters, galleries, cafes, and gardens, including the famous Queen's Gardens, as well as the city's rugby and other sports facilities. Attractions and historical landmarks you can visit in Hull include Wilberforce House, the Hull and East Riding Museum, the Arctic Corsair, the Streetlife Museum of Transport, the Hull Maritime Museum, the Ferens Art Gallery, Hull New Theatre, The Hull Truck Theatre, Hull Minster, Pearson Park, Pickering Park, East Park, The KCOM Stadium, and Princes Quay. The city is also home to the BBC's Yorkshire and Lincolnshire regional headquarters and the University of Hull. The Hull School of Art and Hull York Medical School are based in the city.
Where is Hull, UK on Map?
Road map of Hull, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hull, UK
Hull, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hull, UK is 53.767750, and the longitude is -0.335827. Hull, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 46' 3.9000'' N and 0° 20' 8.9772'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 46' 3.9000'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 20' 8.9772'' W|
Coordinates of Hull, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)