Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.001736, 13.242251.
Hyltebruk is a municipality and town in Halland County, Sweden. Though it is known as a home of the Headquarters of the AJ Group, this town is a popular tourist destination for those who come to enjoy natural wonders of the region. The city can be reached by highway or by railroad built there in the beginning of the 20th century.
Map of Hyltebruk, Sweden
Hyltebruk, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hyltebruk, Sweden is 57.001736, and the longitude is 13.242251. Hyltebruk, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 0' 6.2496'' N and 13° 14' 32.1036'' E.
Hyltebruk, Sweden elevation is 121 meters height, that is equal to 397 feet.
Hyltebruk, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||57° 0' 6.2496'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 14' 32.1036'' E|
|Elevation (m)||121 m|
|Elevation (f)||397 feet|
Coordinates of Hyltebruk, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)