Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.233473, 78.911850.
Kalameshwar is a small town and the headquarters of the district in northern Maharashtra, in the neighborhood of Nagpur city. The town is a home to about 20,000 people and it is a center of Marathi culture, with old traditions and interesting customs. There are a few large factories in the town, including two textile producing and two large pharmaceutical factories.
Where is Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India
Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India is 21.233473, and the longitude is 78.911850. Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 14' 0.5028'' N and 78° 54' 42.6600'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 14' 0.5028'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 54' 42.6600'' E|
Coordinates of Kalameshwar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)