Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.374069, 20.215492.
Kliny is a small village ship located in Opoczno County, the province of Łódź, central Poland. The village is located near the town of Opoczno and has the population below 300 people. The layout of the village is very interesting: all houses of Kliny are lined up along only one long street.
Where is Kliny, Poland on Map?
Road map of Kliny, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kliny, Poland
Kliny, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kliny, Poland is 51.374069, and the longitude is 20.215492. Kliny, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 22' 26.6484'' N and 20° 12' 55.7712'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 22' 26.6484'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 12' 55.7712'' E|
Coordinates of Kliny, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
No comments written yet.