Khambhat, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.318083, 72.618988.
A city of Khambhat is a large settlement located in the state of Gujarat, about 20 miles from the city of Nadiad. The population of the city is approaching to 200,000 people. The city is a center of a very interesting crafts, special agate bead making, as well as a few very beautiful examples of old architecture, like the Mausoleum of 1st Wali–ul–Hind Moulai Abdullah, and others. Khambhat is a business, commercial, and transportation spot of the area.
Map of Khambhat, Gujarat, India
Khambhat, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khambhat, Gujarat, India is 22.318083, and the longitude is 72.618988. Khambhat, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 19' 5.0988'' N and 72° 37' 8.3568'' E.
Khambhat, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 19' 5.0988'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 37' 8.3568'' E|
Coordinates of Khambhat, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)