Zakopane, Tatra, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.299030, 19.949047.
Zakopane is a very famous resort town located in the region of Tatra, southern Poland. The town was established in the 17th century as a small mining community, but very soon the mining industry faded away, leaving the town's residents in quite a poor economic condition. However, very soon the population of Zakopane started earning their living from building small places to stay and small restaurants for those who go to the area for skiing, hiking, trekking, mount climbing, etc. to the Carpathian Mountains. The town has the population close to 30,000 people, but usually it is way more crowded since it has become a very popular and affordable resort, opened and available year round.
Map of Zakopane, Tatra, Poland
Zakopane, Tatra, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zakopane, Tatra, Poland is 49.299030, and the longitude is 19.949047. Zakopane, Tatra, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 17' 56.5080'' N and 19° 56' 56.5692'' E.
Zakopane, Tatra, Poland elevation is 819 meters height, that is equal to 2,687 feet.
Zakopane, Tatra, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 17' 56.5080'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 56' 56.5692'' E|
|Elevation (m)||819 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,687 feet|
Coordinates of Zakopane, Tatra, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland (50.866077, 20.628569)
- Frombork, Gdansk, Poland (54.357479, 19.680073)
- Zakopane, Tatra, Poland (49.299030, 19.949047)
- Sopot, Eastern Pomerania, Poland (54.444092, 18.570328)
- Krosno, Poland (49.690289, 21.754990)
- Ukta, Poland (53.688435, 21.498335)
- Pruszków, Poland (52.170471, 20.811886)
- Leba, Poland (54.753063, 17.557011)
- Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland (50.349880, 18.226185)
- Sławka, Katowice, Poland (50.265095, 18.974810)