Ladispoli, RM, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.949898, 12.076104.
Ladispoli is a large municipality in central Italy, in the province of Rome. The settlement was established on the shores of the Tyrrhenian Sea in the 17th century by a rich local real estate owners. Ladispoli is located 33 miles west from the city of Rome and there are about 8,000 people, with a great portion of Soviet refugees (including Jewish population) who escaped from the Communist regimen during 1970s and 1980s. The town is a historic tourist spot, with a number of historic landmarks like the Roman Villa of Pompey, the Castle of Palo, the Etruscan necropolis of Monteroni and Vaccina, etc.
Map of Ladispoli, RM, Italy
Ladispoli, RM, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ladispoli, RM, Italy is 41.949898, and the longitude is 12.076104. Ladispoli, RM, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 56' 59.6328'' N and 12° 4' 33.9744'' E.
Ladispoli, RM, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 56' 59.6328'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 4' 33.9744'' E|
Coordinates of Ladispoli, RM, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)