Wallasey, Merseyside, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.426521, -3.066215.
Wallasey is a large municipality in the neighborhood of Liverpool, Merseyside, eastern UK. It is a very famous port located right at the mouth of River Mersey. The city was built at the place of an old historic settlement, and the current number of people living in Wallasey is close to 70,000 people. The town is famous with historic lighthouse, a few beautiful churches and large shopping areas.
Map of Wallasey, Merseyside, UK
Wallasey, Merseyside, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wallasey, Merseyside, UK is 53.426521, and the longitude is -3.066215. Wallasey, Merseyside, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 25' 35.4756'' N and 3° 3' 58.3740'' W.
Wallasey, Merseyside, UK elevation is 15 meters height, that is equal to 49 feet.
Wallasey, Merseyside, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 25' 35.4756'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 3' 58.3740'' W|
|Elevation (m)||15 m|
|Elevation (f)||49 feet|
Coordinates of Wallasey, Merseyside, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)