Whyalla, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.033333, 137.566666.
One of the largest cities of South Australia state, Whyalla is situated near the city of Adelaide in the southern coast of Australia. It is known as "Steel City" and a home to one of the largest ports in the state. The first settlement was established there in the very beginning of the 20th century since there were large deposits of ores and minerals found in the area. In the first half of the 20th century the village has grown into a small town and a center of ores shipment to many other places. The community is estimated to include over 23 thousand people and most of those are working class families. The city port, roads, railway stations and the whole transportation system is the main contributor to the city's economy.
Where is Whyalla, SA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Whyalla, SA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Whyalla, SA, Australia
Whyalla, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Whyalla, SA, Australia is -33.033333, and the longitude is 137.566666. Whyalla, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 1' 59.9988'' S and 137° 33' 59.9976'' E.
Whyalla, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 1' 59.9988'' S|
|DMS Long||137° 33' 59.9976'' E|
Coordinates of Whyalla, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)