Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.234444, -0.538611.
Lincoln is a small city and the seat of the county of Lincolnshire which is in the eastern UK. The city was established in the epoch when the Ancient Roman Empire was ruing the area, and just like most of the large cities of Britain, Lincoln is a city appeared near an old cathedral. In our times, the city is a developed center of industry, education, trade, farming, and tourism as well. There are a lot of places to see and do in the city, including visiting the downtown area and observing its old architecture, visiting the local pubs and cafes, galleries, cathedrals, castles, parks, arts center, stadiums, shopping areas, markets, and so on. It is interesting that the name of the city is not connected with the name of the American President Lincoln and is most likely derived from an old British name Lindon.
Where is Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK is 53.234444, and the longitude is -0.538611. Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 14' 3.9984'' N and 0° 32' 18.9996'' W.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 14' 3.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 32' 18.9996'' W|
Coordinates of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)