Durham, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.776100, -1.573300.
Situated in the north eastern part of England, Durham is one of the most beautiful and oldest cities of the UK. It is the seat of the same name county and a community established about 10 centuries ago. Durham has a very interesting history and was a place where the country's Royal Family members stayed and lived. Since the early 19th century the city has been a major port of the area, as well as a transportation hub. Currently, the city is a home to about 50,000 people, most of those are employed in services and various business. Durham is a historic center of education, with a small university located in the city. It is possible to find a great deal of modern facilities for sports like rugby, football, rowing, archery, etc.
Where is Durham, the UK on Map?
Road map of Durham, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Durham, the UK
Durham, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Durham, the UK is 54.776100, and the longitude is -1.573300. Durham, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 46' 33.9600'' N and 1° 34' 23.8800'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 46' 33.9600'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 34' 23.8800'' W|
Coordinates of Durham, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)