Lubartow, Lublin, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.459869, 22.609461.
Lubartow is a small historic town in the province of Lublin, south eastern Poland. It was established in the middle of the 16th century, and was developing as quite a closed community. There are a number of landmarks in the town, including the Sanguszko Palace, Baroque St. Anne Basilica, a historic monastery of Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, as well as modern restaurants and cafes. Lubatrtow is a nice place to visit and spend a day of two.
Where is Lubartow, Lublin, Poland on Map?
Road map of Lubartow, Lublin, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lubartow, Lublin, Poland
Lubartow, Lublin, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lubartow, Lublin, Poland is 51.459869, and the longitude is 22.609461. Lubartow, Lublin, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 27' 35.5284'' N and 22° 36' 34.0596'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 27' 35.5284'' N|
|DMS Long||22° 36' 34.0596'' E|
Coordinates of Lubartow, Lublin, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)