Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.281315, 19.565687.
Olkusz is a large town in the Lesser Poland, Poland, situated between Katowice and Krakow. It is a historic town, with the population close to 37,000 people. The town is a tourist destination and a small cultural center, with plenty of landmarks and attractions like Rabsztyn Castle and many small cathedrals, numerous museums and mansions (Wladyslaw Wołkowski Creativity Museum, Regional Museum, Fire Brigade Museum of the Olkusz area, etc.), a small natural preserve Błędów Desert, and many more.
Where is Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland on Map?
Road map of Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland
Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland is 50.281315, and the longitude is 19.565687. Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 16' 52.7340'' N and 19° 33' 56.4732'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 16' 52.7340'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 33' 56.4732'' E|
Coordinates of Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)