Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.398056, 0.262222.
Ely is an old beautiful city situated in the county of Cambridgeshire, the UK. Just like plenty of cities of the country, Ely was established near a big cathedral, but the first settlement appeared in the area in the early epochs. The new history of the city starts in the 7th century AD just when the cathedral was built as the main abbey church. During the middle ages the town was a center of agriculture and farming, and in the late Middle Ages industrialization brought small manufacturing and production facilities to Ely. There is a large number of monuments, cultural places to see, and also cultural events taking place in the city.
Where is Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK
Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK is 52.398056, and the longitude is 0.262222. Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 23' 53.0016'' N and 0° 15' 43.9992'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 23' 53.0016'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 15' 43.9992'' E|
Coordinates of Ely, Cambridgeshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)