Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.655052, 88.136253.
A small municipality in the westernmost part of Nepal, Mechinagar is situated right near the border with Inian state of West Bengali. Local population is of Itabhatta, Dhulabari, and other origin. It is estimated that in total, there are about 40,000 people living in the town. The community is commerce and agriculture oriented, with a large tea garden located near the town.
Map of Mechinagar, Nepal
Mechinagar, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mechinagar, Nepal is 26.655052, and the longitude is 88.136253. Mechinagar, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 39' 18.1872'' N and 88° 8' 10.5108'' E.
Mechinagar, Nepal elevation is 121 meters height, that is equal to 397 feet.
Mechinagar, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 39' 18.1872'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 8' 10.5108'' E|
|Elevation (m)||121 m|
|Elevation (f)||397 feet|
Coordinates of Mechinagar, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Nepal
Also check out these related Towns.
- Belbari, Nepal (26.668365, 87.430496)
- Debichaur, Piple, Nepal (27.582975, 84.698753)
- Jomsom, Nepal (28.776505, 83.773026)
- Sijuwa, Morang, Nepal (26.482397, 87.628510)
- Shantinagar, Nepal (26.748501, 88.080307)
- Kashikhanda, Nepal (27.563366, 85.633209)
- Manthali, Ramechhap, Nepal (27.388565, 86.063156)
- Bhaktapur, Nepal (27.672968, 85.429291)
- Jhapa, Nepal (26.647038, 87.890495)
- Bocha, Nepal (27.708708, 85.986641)