Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.000000, 7.683333.
Situated in the neighborhood of the city of Turin, a town of Moncalieri is a part of the region of Piedmont in north western Italy. The city was established in the 13th century BC as a result of migration of certain populations. The presence of the river Po nearby creates a great environment for farming and agriculture. The town has been developing near a few old buildings like Moncalieri Castle (which is on the list of the World Heritage Sites) and others which are the main attractions of the downtown area. Moncalieri is a center of culture and arts, with a number of galleries, theaters, historical monuments, castles and residences of former rich people and royal families. The town is known for its libraries Biblioteca Europea di Cultura "Victor Del Litto" and a few smaller ones. The economy of the town is mainly based on tourism and services.
Map of Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy
Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy is 45.000000, and the longitude is 7.683333. Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy is located at Italy country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 0' 0.0000'' N and 7° 40' 59.9988'' E.
Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 40' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Moncalieri, Piedmont, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Italy
Also check out these related Towns.
- Battipaglia, Salerno, Campania (40.616669, 14.983333)
- Pordenone, Friuli-Venezia, Italy (45.950001, 12.650000)
- Rovigo, Veneto, Italy (45.070278, 11.790556)
- Mazara del Vallo, Sicily, Italy (37.650002, 12.583333)
- Avellino, Campania, Italy (40.916668, 14.788889)
- Portici, Campania, Italy (40.819721, 14.341111)
- Bagheria, Sicily, Italy (38.083332, 13.500000)
- Tivoli, Lazio, Italy (41.959721, 12.798056)
- Manfredonia, Apulia, Italy (41.633331, 15.916667)
- Foligno, Umbria, Italy (42.950001, 12.700000)