Monmouth, NP, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.816132, -2.714501.
Monmouth is a wonderful town located in Monmouthshire, South Wales, with the population of about 23,000 people. The town is filled up with historic architecture, including an old bridge, a few churches and castles, etc. There are a few entertainment facilities in the town, including a few pubs and restaurants, etc.
Where is Monmouth, NP, UK on Map?
Road map of Monmouth, NP, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Monmouth, NP, UK
Monmouth, NP, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Monmouth, NP, UK is 51.816132, and the longitude is -2.714501. Monmouth, NP, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 48' 58.0752'' N and 2° 42' 52.2036'' W.
Monmouth, NP, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 48' 58.0752'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 42' 52.2036'' W|
Coordinates of Monmouth, NP, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)