Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.089167, 77.059723.
Munnar is a small highland town situated in the district of Idukki in the state of Kerala which is in south western India. Munnar is famous as a home to a few very interesting landmarks and is a famous resort, especially popular with honeymooners. The town is located about 52 hundred feet above the sea level. Munnar is primarily known for its close location to numerous tea plantations, as well as with its close proximity to Eravikulam National Park. Local fauna and flora are very rich and unique, and there are many observation points that can be found around the town on the hills. There is also a famous rose garden in Munnar. The town is a home to almost 38 thousand people and most of the local population is employed in tea or tourism related businesses.
Map of Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India
Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India is 10.089167, and the longitude is 77.059723. Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 5' 21.0012'' N and 77° 3' 35.0028'' E.
Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||10° 5' 21.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 3' 35.0028'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)
- Bhawani Mandi, Rajasthan, India (24.420000, 75.829720)
- Beldanga, West Bengal, India (23.930000, 88.250000)
- Vedasandur, Thamil Nadu, India (10.530206, 77.922646)