Murray Bridge, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.117001, 139.266998.
A small city of Murray Bridge is situated in the coastal area of South Australia, Australia, about 50 miles south east of Adelaide. With the population slightly below 20 thousand people, the municipal area of Murray Bridge is one of the 5 largest ones in the state. The city was established in the early 19th century. Just like most of the local coastal cities, this one was established by European settlers at the place of an old local settlement. Initially it was named Mobilong, and later on renamed in Edwards Crossing, but now it is known as Murray Bridge. It is a modern city provided with all up-to-date facilities and services. The economy of the city relays on retail trade, commerce, as well as tourism and cultural event incomes.
Map of Murray Bridge, SA, Australia
Murray Bridge, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Murray Bridge, SA, Australia is -35.117001, and the longitude is 139.266998. Murray Bridge, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 7' 1.2036'' S and 139° 16' 1.1928'' E.
Murray Bridge, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 7' 1.2036'' S|
|DMS Long||139° 16' 1.1928'' E|
Coordinates of Murray Bridge, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Wanneroo, WA, Australia (-31.747000, 115.803001)
- Gosnells, WA, Australia (-32.071999, 115.995003)
- Spearwood, WA, Australia (-32.105999, 115.782997)
- Cannington, WA, Australia (-32.016998, 115.933998)
- Bayswater, WA, Australia (-31.886999, 115.906998)
- Armadale, WA, Australia (-32.153057, 116.014999)
- Rockingham, WA, Australia (-32.280998, 115.726997)
- Karratha, WA, Australia (-20.736000, 116.846001)
- Mandurah, WA, Australia (-32.528889, 115.723053)
- Kalgoorlie, WA, Australia (-30.748890, 121.465836)