Spearwood, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -32.105999, 115.782997.
Spearwood is a small city in the western part of Western Australia, as well as one of the suburbs of the city of Perth. It is the seat of the city of Cockbur. Spearwood is situated in the northern banks of the Swan River and is a home to about 10 thousand people. The residential area is modern and one of the most expanding ones in the region. Spearwood is famous for its wonderful parks, plenty of small monuments and old buildings, excellent schools and facilities for sports. It is considered to be a destination for those who are looking for some good recreation spot. The population of the city is known for its substantial Croatian diaspora.
Where is Spearwood, WA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Spearwood, WA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Spearwood, WA, Australia
Spearwood, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Spearwood, WA, Australia is -32.105999, and the longitude is 115.782997. Spearwood, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 6' 21.5964'' S and 115° 46' 58.7892'' E.
Spearwood, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 6' 21.5964'' S|
|DMS Long||115° 46' 58.7892'' E|
Coordinates of Spearwood, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)