Myszyniec, Masovian Province, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.380493, 21.349531.
Myszyniec is a small town which is a part of Masovian Province in northeastern Poland. With the number of residents close to 3,000 people, the town is a cozy typical rural settlement of the area. It is very modern and provided with all amenities and facilities, especially very good schools and shops. It is the birthplace of a Polish poet Skierkowski.
Map of Myszyniec, Masovian Province, Poland
Myszyniec, Masovian Province, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Myszyniec, Masovian Province, Poland is 53.380493, and the longitude is 21.349531. Myszyniec, Masovian Province, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 22' 49.7748'' N and 21° 20' 58.3116'' E.
Myszyniec, Masovian Province, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 22' 49.7748'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 20' 58.3116'' E|
Coordinates of Myszyniec, Masovian Province, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)