Police, West Pomeranian, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.552040, 14.572061.
A part of Szczecin province, the town of Police is a home to about 35 thousand people and a small settlement in the area known as West Pomeranian, western Poland. It is situated on the Oder river, about 15 miles north of Szczecin. Police is a small transportation knot which can be reached by land, by water, and by air. The town has a very advanced infrastructure and is famous with its annual music festival taking place in October.
Where is Police, West Pomeranian, Poland on Map?
Road map of Police, West Pomeranian, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Police, West Pomeranian, Poland
Police, West Pomeranian, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Police, West Pomeranian, Poland is 53.552040, and the longitude is 14.572061. Police, West Pomeranian, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 33' 7.3440'' N and 14° 34' 19.4196'' E.
|DMS Lat||53° 33' 7.3440'' N|
|DMS Long||14° 34' 19.4196'' E|
Coordinates of Police, West Pomeranian, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)