Nagarbera, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.111790, 91.003578.
Nagarbera is a very small but beautiful old town situated in the state of Assam, which is in north eastern India. Nagarbera is an old settlement situated on the banks of the Brahmaputra River, one of the sacred and heavily adored rivers of the country. The town can be found about 65 miles west of the city of Guwahati which is the largest city in Assam. Nagabera is reality accessible by highway 37, or it can be reached by boats or other kind of river transportation. There are about 7,400 people living in the town, they are mainly involved in agriculture or farming. The town is a typical rural settlement of the area.
Where is Nagarbera, Assam, India on Map?
Road map of Nagarbera, Assam, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nagarbera, Assam, India
Nagarbera, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nagarbera, Assam, India is 26.111790, and the longitude is 91.003578. Nagarbera, Assam, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 6' 42.4440'' N and 91° 0' 12.8808'' E.
Nagarbera, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 6' 42.4440'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 0' 12.8808'' E|
Coordinates of Nagarbera, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)