Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.478569, 78.483093.
Nandyal is a small city located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, about 55 miles southeast from the city of Kurnool. The city was established a few centuries ago, and it is a home to nine temples, from which it takes its name ('nine temple place'). There are about 200,000 people living in the city. Nandyal is a canter of tourism, and a great deal of pilgrims come to see the nine temples. The area is famous with dry and very hot summers.
Where is Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India
Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India is 15.478569, and the longitude is 78.483093. Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 28' 42.8484'' N and 78° 28' 59.1348'' E.
|DMS Lat||15° 28' 42.8484'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 28' 59.1348'' E|
Coordinates of Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)