Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.989836, 79.450035.
Orai is a small city in southwestern Uttar Pradesh, India, with the population close to 215,000 people. It is the capital of the same name taluka and a part of Jalaun district. Orai is famous with its modern medical college, which is the largest governmental college in the district. There is a large railway station in the city, with a cargo and passenger terminal located there.
Map of Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.989836, and the longitude is 79.450035. Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 59' 23.4096'' N and 79° 27' 0.1260'' E.
Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 146 meters height, that is equal to 479 feet.
Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 59' 23.4096'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 27' 0.1260'' E|
|Elevation (m)||146 m|
|Elevation (f)||479 feet|
Coordinates of Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Orai, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.989836, 79.450035)
- Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India (23.223047, 82.870560)
- Ambernath, Maharashtra, India (19.186354, 73.191948)
- Malerkotla, Punjab, India (30.525005, 75.890121)
- Jorapokhar, Jharkhand, India (22.422455, 85.760651)
- Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, India (18.106659, 83.395554)
- Durg, Chhattisgarh, India (21.190449, 81.284920)
- Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India (23.597969, 72.969818)
- Sambhal, Uttar Pradesh, India (28.590361, 78.571762)
- Harnaut, Bihar, India (25.369179, 85.530060)