Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.401962, 3.917313.
Ibadan is one of the largest cities of Nigeria. The current population of Ibadan is 1.4 million people. It is located in the Western region which has been for long time a British colony. The city has plenty of interesting places and landmarks, including the Bower Memorial Tower, Mapo Hall, Agodi Botanical garden, and so on.
Map of Ibadan, Nigeria
Ibadan, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ibadan, Nigeria is 7.401962, and the longitude is 3.917313. Ibadan, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 24' 7.0632'' N and 3° 55' 2.3268'' E.
Ibadan, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 24' 7.0632'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 55' 2.3268'' E|
Coordinates of Ibadan, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)