Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.376736, 3.939786.
Ibadan is one of the largest cities of Nigeria, and the most populous city of Oyo State. It is located in the southwestern part of the country. The city has plenty of interesting places and landmarks, including the Bower Memorial Tower, Trans-Amusement Park, Mapo Hall, Agodi Botanical Garden, Ibadan Golf Course, IITA Forest Reserve, and Topfat Art Gallery. Ibadan Airport is located about 5 kilometers southeast of the city center. The University of Ibadan, a public university, is situated at Oduduwa Road. Nigerian Institute Of Social And Economic Research (NISER) and Highland College of Technology are also based in the city.
Where is Ibadan, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Ibadan, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ibadan, Nigeria
Ibadan, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ibadan, Nigeria is 7.376736, and the longitude is 3.939786. Ibadan, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 22' 36.2496'' N and 3° 56' 23.2296'' E.
|DMS Lat||7° 22' 36.2496'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 56' 23.2296'' E|
Coordinates of Ibadan, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)