Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.609319, 7.429504.
Kaduna is a large city located in central Nigeria, and it is also the capital city of the same name state. It is one of the largest cities in the country, with the total population close to 800,000 people. It is a center of education, with a large military academy and a few large colleges located there. Kaduna is also a center of textile, petroleum, steel and other metal production. There are not many landmarks or tourist attractions in the city.
Where is Kaduna, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Kaduna, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kaduna, Nigeria
Kaduna, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kaduna, Nigeria is 10.609319, and the longitude is 7.429504. Kaduna, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 36' 33.5484'' N and 7° 25' 46.2144'' E.
|DMS Lat||10° 36' 33.5484'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 25' 46.2144'' E|
Coordinates of Kaduna, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)