Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.243923, -0.777553.
A small town of Pickering is located in North Yorkshire, the UK. It is an old town with long and very interesting history. It is located near North Riding Forest Park which attracts planty of tourists. Pickering Castle, Pickering markets and Pickering theaters make the town an important tourist spot on the map of the United Kingdom.
Map of Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK
Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK is 54.243923, and the longitude is -0.777553. Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 14' 38.1228'' N and 0° 46' 39.1908'' W.
Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK elevation is 35 meters height, that is equal to 115 feet.
Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 14' 38.1228'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 46' 39.1908'' W|
|Elevation (m)||35 m|
|Elevation (f)||115 feet|
Coordinates of Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)