Porbandar, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.640575, 69.605965.
Porbandar is a small historic coastal city in the state of Gujarat, India, built at the place of an ancient Harappan settlement. With the population close to 220,000 people, it is a small commercial city and a tourist destination, with plenty of attractions like old temples (Bileshwara Shiva temple, Bharat Mandir, Tara Mandir, etc.), natural attractions like a large bird sanctuary, Jamvant cave, and many others. However, the city is primarily famous as the birthplace of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of Indian Nation.
Map of Porbandar, Gujarat, India
Porbandar, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Porbandar, Gujarat, India is 21.640575, and the longitude is 69.605965. Porbandar, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 38' 26.0700'' N and 69° 36' 21.4740'' E.
Porbandar, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 38' 26.0700'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 36' 21.4740'' E|
Coordinates of Porbandar, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)