Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.085541, 7.719945.
Zaria is an old large city, also known as Zazzau, situated in the central part of Nigeria, in the state of Kaduna. Zaria was founded in the 16th century. The area is known for its hot climate, however, the city is a center of agriculture, and cultivating a few local crops important for the national economy such as cotton, corn, tobacco, and millet. It is one of the most crowded cities in the country. There is a large university, Ahmadu Bello University, in the city, which is the largest higher educational institution in Nigeria as well as the second one in the continent. The city is also home to the Zazzau Emirate and the Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology. Historical landmarks in the city include ABU Main Gate, ABU Wall Of Fame, Prayer Mountain Hanwa, Sarikin Jushi's Palace, and so on.
Where is Zaria, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Zaria, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Zaria, Nigeria
Zaria, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zaria, Nigeria is 11.085541, and the longitude is 7.719945. Zaria, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 5' 7.9476'' N and 7° 43' 11.8020'' E.
|DMS Lat||11° 5' 7.9476'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 43' 11.8020'' E|
Coordinates of Zaria, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
keep up the good work