Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.085541, 7.719945.
Zaria is an old large city formerly called Zazzau, situated in the central part of Nigeria, in the state of Kaduna. The area is known for its hot climate, however the city is a center of agriculture and cultivating a few local crops important for national economy. The population of Zaria is about 700,000 people, and it is one of the most crowded cities in the country. There is a large university, Ahmadu Bello University, in the city, which is considered to be one of the best higher educational establishments in Nigeria.
Map of Zaria, Nigeria
Zaria, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Zaria, Nigeria is 11.085541, and the longitude is 7.719945. Zaria, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 5' 7.9476'' N and 7° 43' 11.8020'' E.
Zaria, Nigeria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 5' 7.9476'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 43' 11.8020'' E|
Coordinates of Zaria, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)
- Calabar, Nigeria (4.982873, 8.334503)