Port Pirie, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -33.185833, 138.016937.
Port Pirie is one of the largest cities in the state of South Australia, Australia, situated quiet close to the capital city of the state, Adelaide. It is overlooking the beautiful natural harbor, Spencer Gulf, and is a home to one of the biggest ports in the region. Traditionally, the area used to be known for natural resources and mining, so there are some businesses in the area producing gold, silver, copper, zinc, and so on. In addition to transport and mining, the city is also considered an important cultural and especially educational center of the region, with a few excellent colleges and plenty of schools. The landmarks of Port Pririe include the Keith Michell Theatre, the National Trust Historic and Folk Museum, as well as the old buildings of the city's railway station, library, a few great dining and accommodation facilities.
Map of Port Pirie, SA, Australia
Port Pirie, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Pirie, SA, Australia is -33.185833, and the longitude is 138.016937. Port Pirie, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 11' 8.9988'' S and 138° 1' 0.9732'' E.
Port Pirie, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 11' 8.9988'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 1' 0.9732'' E|
Coordinates of Port Pirie, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)