Port Adelaide, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -34.846111, 138.503052.
Port Adelaide is one of the northern suburbs of the city of Adelaide which is in the coastal part of South Australia, Australia. It is one of the most important transportation hubs not only in the state, but in the whole region. Just about 200 years ago the area was not developed and empty, but with the arrival of European settlers, the port and other facilities started being built. In the middle of the last century the Adelaide port was one of the busiest in the country, and so it is now. The city is a home to about 120 thousand people and the city is a modern social life center provided with all up-to-date education, health care, cultural and social life related facilities. There is a small airport in the city, which brings quite a large number of tourists who come to visit the local museums, shopping centers, sports and leisure time facilities.
Map of Port Adelaide, SA, Australia
Port Adelaide, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Port Adelaide, SA, Australia is -34.846111, and the longitude is 138.503052. Port Adelaide, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 50' 45.9996'' S and 138° 30' 10.9872'' E.
Port Adelaide, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 50' 45.9996'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 30' 10.9872'' E|
Coordinates of Port Adelaide, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Australia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tamworth, NSW, Australia (-31.083332, 150.916672)
- Queanbeyan, NSW, Australia (-35.353333, 149.234161)
- Penrith, NSW, Australia (-33.758011, 150.705444)
- Newcastle, NSW, Australia (-32.916668, 151.750000)
- Liverpool, NSW, Australia (-33.920921, 150.923141)
- Lithgow, NSW, Australia (-33.483334, 150.149994)
- Goulburn, NSW, Australia (-34.754723, 149.618607)
- Dubbo, NSW, Australia (-32.256943, 148.601105)
- Chessnok NSW, Australia (-32.834167, 151.355499)
- Campbelltown, NSW, Australia (-34.064999, 150.814163)