Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.805832, -1.087222.
Portsmouth is a large port and a city situated in the region of Hampshire, the southern UK. The city is located on Portsea Island and is an old settlement inhabited since the times of the late Roman Empire. Modern day's Portsmouth is known with its very high population density, which is higher than in the capital city. It is an amazingly beautiful place to visit and to enjoy old architecture and old houses living side by side with new buildings and technology. The population of the city is slightly over 200,000 people, with most of the workforce engaged in services and various businesses connected with port. Social and cultural life of the city is diverse, with plenty of theaters, galleries, facilities for sports and recreation, etc.
Where is Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK
Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK is 50.805832, and the longitude is -1.087222. Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 48' 20.9952'' N and 1° 5' 13.9992'' W.
|DMS Lat||50° 48' 20.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 5' 13.9992'' W|
Coordinates of Portsmouth, Hampshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)
No comments written yet.