Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.621441, -3.943646.
Swansea is a large historic city in the county of Swansea, located on the shores of Swansea Bay in southwestern Wales. It is the second-largest city in Wales. The city is a famous center of sports and culture, with numerous theaters, concert venues, stadiums, cultural and social organizations, restaurants, hotels, and sports facilities. Swansea was also home to BBC Music's 'Biggest Weekend' with Radio 1 on 26th-27th May 2018, featuring Sam Smith, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Shawn Mendes, Craig David, Jess Glynne, Liam Payne, etc. Swansea Airport is about 6 miles away from the city center.
There are many landmarks and points of interest in the city such as The Grand Theatre, The Palace Theatre, Swansea Castle, the Swansea Guildhall, the Tabernacle Chapel, the Glynn Vivian Art Gallery, Ebenezer Baptist Chapel, Swansea Museum, Statue of the poet Dylan Thomas, The Liberty Stadium, St. Mary's Church, Christ Church, Swansea Norwegian Church, The National Waterfront Museum, Oxwich Bay, Bracelet Bay, Langland Bay, Caswell Bay, Llangennith Beach, Mission Gallery, Clyne Gardens, Singleton Park, Cwmdonkin Park, Swansea Bus Museum, and many more.
Where is Swansea, UK on Map?
Road map of Swansea, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Swansea, UK
Swansea, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Swansea, UK is 51.621441, and the longitude is -3.943646. Swansea, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 37' 17.1876'' N and 3° 56' 37.1256'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 37' 17.1876'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 56' 37.1256'' W|
Coordinates of Swansea, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)
No comments written yet.