Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.995800, -7.307400.
Derry, or the city of Londonderry, is one of the largest cities situated in Northern Ireland, one of the 4 regions of the UK. Londonderry is a very beautiful and old city famous for its numerous historical relics and landmarks like the city's walls, numerous castles, cathedrals, monuments, memorials, etc. It is a traditionally industrial city famous for its textiles and consumer's goods. The population of modern day's Derry is estimated to be close to 85,000 people. The city is a nice destination for those who want a recreational type vacation, as well as for those who enjoy shopping. There are plenty of facilities and amenities in the city like the modern hotels cafes, restaurants, bars, entertainment and shopping centers, etc.
Where is Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK on Map?
Road map of Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK
Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK is 54.995800, and the longitude is -7.307400. Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 59' 44.8800'' N and 7° 18' 26.6400'' W.
Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 59' 44.8800'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 18' 26.6400'' W|
Coordinates of Derry, Northern Ireland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)