Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.866077, 20.628569.
Kielce is a small city located in southern Poland, somewhere between Krakow, Lodz, and Lublin. Its population is close to 200,000 people, and the city is situated in the middle of many tourist trails. There is an old King Palace in Kielce, and a good number of natural landmarks like parks and gardens. It is also possible to spend time and go for in some sports in the Swietokrzyskie Mountains.
Where is Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland on Map?
Road map of Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland
Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland is 50.866077, and the longitude is 20.628569. Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 51' 57.8772'' N and 20° 37' 42.8484'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 51' 57.8772'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 37' 42.8484'' E|
Coordinates of Kielce, Świętokrzyskie Province, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
No comments written yet.