Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.570385, -1.824042.
Sutton Coldfield is a small city in West Midlands, UK. It is one of the largest and one of the most famous suburbs of Birmingham, with the population approaching to 100,000 people. Sutton Coldfield is a key tourist spot of the area, with absolutely stunning old historic houses in the city center, Holy Trinity Church on Trinity Hill, local parks and recreation areas. The city is one of the most favorite destinations for a day-off for many residents of Birmingham.
Where is Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK on Map?
Road map of Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK is 52.570385, and the longitude is -1.824042. Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 34' 13.3860'' N and 1° 49' 26.5512'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 34' 13.3860'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 49' 26.5512'' W|
Coordinates of Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)