Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.953251, -3.188267.
Edinburgh, or City of Edinburgh, is the largest and the second most populous cities of Scotland, its capital and arguably the most beautiful city of the region. History of Edinburgh goes back to Mesolithic epochs, and in our times it is possible to find evidence of almost all historic eras in architecture and archeological sites of the city. Edinburgh is famous with its amazing architecture, numerous museums and historic buildings, castles and churches, celebrations and festivals.
Map of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK is 55.953251, and the longitude is -3.188267. Edinburgh, Scotland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 57' 11.7036'' N and 3° 11' 17.7612'' W.
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 57' 11.7036'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 11' 17.7612'' W|
Coordinates of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)