Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.909698, -1.404351.
Southampton is a large city located in the southwest of the UK, in close proximity to London. The current population of the city is about 250,000 people. The area used to be inhabited for thousands of years, and it could witness the rule of plenty Empires, including the Roman Empire. It is an important tourist spot of the area, which offers hundreds of interesting places to see and activities to get involved in, including music and sports events.
Where is Southampton, UK on Map?
Road map of Southampton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Southampton, UK
Southampton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Southampton, UK is 50.909698, and the longitude is -1.404351. Southampton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 54' 34.9128'' N and 1° 24' 15.6636'' W.
Southampton, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 54' 34.9128'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 24' 15.6636'' W|
Coordinates of Southampton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)