Lisburn, Ireland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.509720, -6.037400.
Lisburn is a small city and the capital of the same name province in Ireland, UK. The population of the city is close to 75,000 people. It is located in the neighborhood of Belfast and is a small historic and cultural center of the area. There are many old historic buildings and churches in the city, located mainly in historic Lisburn City Council area. The city can be a great vacation destination, especially in summer months.
Where is Lisburn, Ireland, UK on Map?
Road map of Lisburn, Ireland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lisburn, Ireland, UK
Lisburn, Ireland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lisburn, Ireland, UK is 54.509720, and the longitude is -6.037400. Lisburn, Ireland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 30' 34.9920'' N and 6° 2' 14.6400'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 30' 34.9920'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 2' 14.6400'' W|
Coordinates of Lisburn, Ireland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)