Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.515099, 80.632095.
Vijayawada, also known as Bezwada, is a large city located in east-central Andhra Pradesh, India. It is considered to be the third-largest city in the state, situated 80 miles southwest of Rajahmundry, and 11.5 miles away from Amaravati. It is famous with its advanced infrastructure and a great number of modern shopping malls. It has plenty of famous modern high educational establishments. Vijayawada is also considered the educational, political, and commercial center of the state. The city residents mainly speak Telugu. It is also home to Indira Gandhi Stadium as well as Andhra Loyola College (founded 1953) that is a Jesuit educational institution.
There are many attractions and landmarks in Vijayawada such as The Gandhi Hill, Kanaka Durga Temple, Hazarat Bal Mosque, Bapu Museum, Prakasam Barrage, Sri Durga Malleswara Swamy Varla Devasthanam, Undavalli Caves, Mangalagiri, Bhavani Island, Paritala Anjaneya Swami Temple, and Amaravati Museum. The Vijayawada Airport is an international airport located at Gannavaram in Vijayawada, and about 10 miles away from the city center.
Where is Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.515099, and the longitude is 80.632095. Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 30' 54.3564'' N and 80° 37' 55.5420'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 30' 54.3564'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 37' 55.5420'' E|
Coordinates of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)