Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.794242, 8.839032.
Wudil is a small city in northern Nigeria, with the population close to 180,000 people. It is the capital city of a small district, Wudil district, and a small transportation knot near the Highway A237. Since the city is situated near Hadejia River, it is also an agricultural spot, with numerous small farms and cattle companies operating in the city. There is a large university in Wudil, the University of Science and Technology.
Where is Wudil, Nigeria on Map?
Road map of Wudil, Nigeria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wudil, Nigeria
Wudil, Nigeria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wudil, Nigeria is 11.794242, and the longitude is 8.839032. Wudil, Nigeria is located at Nigeria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 47' 39.2712'' N and 8° 50' 20.5152'' E.
|DMS Lat||11° 47' 39.2712'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 50' 20.5152'' E|
Coordinates of Wudil, Nigeria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Nigeria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Abeokuta, Nigeria (7.145244, 3.327695)
- Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria (4.824167, 7.033611)
- Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria (11.833333, 13.150000)
- Kano, Kano State, Nigeria (12.000000, 8.516667)
- Katsina, Nigeria (12.985531, 7.617144)
- Nnewi, Anambra, Nigeria (6.010519, 6.910345)
- Agbor, Ika South, Nigeria (6.264092, 6.201883)
- Ikeja, Nigeria (6.605874, 3.349149)
- Ughelli, Nigeria (5.500187, 5.993834)
- Akure, Nigeria (7.250771, 5.210266)