Westhoughton, Bolton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.543186, -2.529579.
Westhoughton is a large historic town in Bolton, central UK. It has the population close to 24,000 people. It is located in a very densely populated metropolitan zone of Manchester, in the neighborhood of Leigh. Westhoughton has a few interesting historic sites and landmarks including Snydle Water Tower, the Church of England School, local parks and historic downtown.
Where is Westhoughton, Bolton, UK on Map?
Road map of Westhoughton, Bolton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Westhoughton, Bolton, UK
Westhoughton, Bolton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Westhoughton, Bolton, UK is 53.543186, and the longitude is -2.529579. Westhoughton, Bolton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 32' 35.4696'' N and 2° 31' 46.4844'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 32' 35.4696'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 31' 46.4844'' W|
Coordinates of Westhoughton, Bolton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)