Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.137486, -3.540236.
Wheddon Cross is a village and a small parish located in Minehead, Somerset area, the UK. The population of the village is estimated to be below 400 people. The settlement has a few historic attractions which can be interesting to the true fans of history. Those include the Church of St John, the local market, as well as the Exmoor National Park located nearby.
Where is Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK on Map?
Road map of Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK
Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK is 51.137486, and the longitude is -3.540236. Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 8' 14.9496'' N and 3° 32' 24.8496'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 8' 14.9496'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 32' 24.8496'' W|
Coordinates of Wheddon Cross, Minehead, Somerset, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)